Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Naked

I spent New Years day taking down all of my Christmas decorations
 and boxing them up for hibernation.
 I love the feel they bring with them and I'm always sad to see them go. 
My house looks naked, I think it even feels a little self conscious.
 The space seems bare and undressed, but also fresh and uncluttered.
 
This time of year always makes me want to deep clean and organize my entire house.
 I have grand visions of gutting every drawer, closet, nook and cranny.
 I dream of loading up the car and taking boxes of unnecessary items and rubble
 to the nearest donation center.
 I fantasize about making beautiful calendars, fancy lists and labeling everything in site. 
And of course I desire to redecorate each and every room in the house!
 
In reality, I know I don't have enough time, energy or money to accomplish all of that,
 but it isn't going to stop me from trying to get a good portion of it done!
 
Here are a few of my favorite ideas...
 
I have this hanging in my laundry room.
Printable To Do List - I am a list maker!
 
 
I wish these were lined up beautifully on my pantry shelves.
Free Homemade Baking Mix Labels
 
I plan on attempting this!
organized home challenge
 
And
I wish my craft room looked like this!
Such a cute way to store things.
 
I'll let you know how it's going.
 
If you'd like to follow my Organize Life Board on Pinterest go Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS