Monday, February 11, 2013

The Queen of Hearts

 
We started the 'Week of Love' with our annual Valentine Dinner.
I thought it would be fun to use these mini heart cards as the place setting tags.
 I coordinated the numbers with where the kids fit in the family -
If you are the second born child you find the 2 of Hearts and so on.
 The King of Hearts found his seat at the head of the table,
 and rightly so,
 I took my spot in the Queen of Hearts chair. 
 



 
 
 
It also happened to be our Anniversary yesterday.
 
Ten years ago I married Mr. King of Hearts...
 We actually took our children on our honeymoon with us.
 So a 'Lovely' dinner with the kids was quite fitting.
 
At the end of the month we will be taking a little trip to Cabo,
 to celebrate us-
 This time we won't be taking the children!
 
~ Long live the King and Queen ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS