Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

 Anyone that knows me - knows that every year
 I wish for beautiful, giant, fluffy white, piles of snowflakes to fall from heaven
 and cover my world for Christmas.

Christmas Eve morning I awoke to exactly that!

A Dreamy Winter Wonderland.


 Trees blanketed in snow make everything seem enchanted and magical.

After retrieving Kenisha from the airport,
 the girls and I spent the day preparing for our Christmas Eve dinner.


This year we embellished the tables in silver and gold,

and enjoyed the company of all our favorite people.

These two surprised me with...

these darling beauties. I love them so much!

As tradition goes,
 we opened up pajamas and read our new Christmas story.

Then finished off the evening
 with delicious Sour Cream Chocolate Cake. 
 Recipe

Sour Cream Chocolate Cake

1 box Devil's Food cake mix
1 box of instant chocolate pudding
8 ozs sour cream
1 cup oil
4 eggs
1 cup warm water
12 ozs semi sweet chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together, adding the chips last after the other ingredients have been mixed. Pour into greased bundt pan. (I spray mine with Pam spray and that's it.) Bake for 60 minutes at 325. Cool in pan, flip onto plate. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Store leftovers in fridge.


 
Feeling Blessed!

~Good Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS