Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Christmas Family Room

The Great Room dressed in its Christmas best.

The stockings are hung.

The buffet wears a burlap runner,
 and is adorned with glittered pine cones and glowing candles.

Along with reminders of the reason for the season.


Gnomeo the Christmas Elf
 watches over the children and reports to Santa periodically.

The tree is clad in glistening icicles, and is home to a few winter birds.

You can read the tree story Here

The week sure is flying by, Christmas will be here before we know it.
I hope you are all ready and can relax and enjoy these last days.
Alas, I am not... so I am off to start my wrapping marathon.
I will be listening to This and This to help calm my last minute Christmas anxiety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS