Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pumpkin Stand

While treasure hunting at the DI a couple years ago, I came across this little gem.
 What a find, $5 well spent!
 It is quite worn and weathered, but I think it just adds to its character.
 Someday I have plans to redo it, but for now I am enjoying its 'well loved' look.
 This stand is very versatile.
 During the Summer it is a Lemonade Stand or Roadside Baked Goods Booth -
 Spring brings Fresh Flower Vendors -
 and during Fall, it doubles as a Carnival Ticket Window or Pumpkin Stand.
 Oh the possibilities are endless!
Right now it sits on my front porch alongside an old park bench filled with pumpkins and gourds.
My neighbor let me cut down some corn stalks from her garden, and the boys helped me tie them up to the porch pillars with some burlap ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS