Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tree Trimmings


 I am a pretty firm believer that Christmas shouldn't start until after Thanksgiving.
 That said, as soon as Thanksgiving week arrives
 it seems like time speeds up and calendar days start disappearing.
 This year I decorated the salon first (before the day of Thanks) -
 I figured that way I could utilize my free Saturday, knock out one room a little early,
 and still keep the rest of the house Thanksgiving Day appropriate.


Love this Santa Key!


Dasher is quite the social butterfly,
 I think he really enjoys hanging out in the salon and meeting all the fun ladies!




Love the look of glass glitter! Beautiful sparkle with just a touch of tarnish!



The salon all dressed up in Christmas Glow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS